Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Another newbie Sprite

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Another newbie Sprite
From: "guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 01:31:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
No Sir,
That is not plain WRONG, as you put it.
You clearly could not have corrected  Jim if he hadn't posted wrongly in the
first place.

And thank you, clearly you didn't consider my message idiotic, else you would
not have replied, by your own logic

Good to hear from you Ed, and thank you for the correct "heads up" on how to
subscribe back onto this list.

Guy