Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!

To: triumph@2simpleusa.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:55:01 -0600
On 11/21/07, Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> You always gotta ask the question, Why is this out of a car?

It came with the pile of spares when I bought my car. There were two
spare ribcases in the parts cache the PO gave me. One is disassembled
and the other is marked with chalk (by the salvage yard?) as a "1970
Midget.  I have no idea why it was removed from the car but suspect it
was done by a salvage yard as they parted the car out.

Is there an easy way to bench test it?  Any obvious danger signs I
should look for?  I know about as much about ribcase trannies as I do
about politics!   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City