Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:17:41 -0600
On 11/21/07, Paul Herder <p.herder@cox.net> asks:

> Could one of these transmissions come from your other car?  You know, the
> one that the VIN plate came from that now is attached to your current
> chassis?
>
> ;^)

Well, if the ribcase is really a 1970 as marked, then I don't think so
as the VIN is correct for a 1968 production per Horler. Actually,
there is no way to tell if anything other than that VIN plate is from
a 1968 Midget!!  What I appear to have is a true mongrel from
Abingdon!  Frank had a car named PIECES - I appear to have its twin
brother (or sister? - How do you tell gender in a Spridget?).
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City