Re: [Spridgets] SOS goings on

To: "'Paul Herder'" <p.herder@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS goings on
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:14:49 -0000
--===============0731897776==

On the tests a couple of nights ago I got sound and picture, and an
invitation to a conference which worked fine for a short while (just the
test)

I have been logged onto the picture since about 5pm my local time; it is now
9.15pm  But no invitation to any open discussion page so I guess there is
nothing going on.
I have sent a couple of private messages and got a single reply but that is
as far as it has got.

I guess I am not missing much, -- except of course the Attractive
Assistants!

Guy