Re: [Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:17:49 -0800
Lots of people around here have LNG or Propane and traditional style
furnaces, hot water heaters, stoves, & reefers. Hell some of them even think
they are real people.
                Crash

Well, a couple reasons why I want natural gas...

Propane was about $60 for a 100lb bottle... now it's $220.

Also, I really want to install a traditional style furnace, with a
thermostat, so I can keep the heat in there on to keep the pipes from
freezing during the last month and first month of the extended season.