Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:33:52 -0800
The funny thing is the link is to all cell phone usage not just hand held
cell phone usage.  So if they want to enact a ban for safety it should be
all cell phone usage, not just the hand held usage.  It seems hands free is
just as distracting as hand held.  Another law passed to make people feel
good.   Reminds me of the federal car jacking law.

-g