Re: [Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

To: mvrose@charter.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:40:21 -0600
Bill and all,

There has been some discussion of putting a few convoys together from other
regions as well. Offers for special treatment along the way are in place for
Blytheville, AR and Eureka Springs, AR. The Mayor of Blytheville himself
will be attending the event and has offered to host people passing through
Blytheville from the southeast. Eureka Springs is only a few hours south of
the event site and is actually the northern terminus of the famed "Pig
Trail" on Arkansas Highway 23  - one of America's top ten roads as rated by
Car & Driver.

There was some talk about a group coming from the far Southeast and also
from the Northeast and from Southern California. We probably need to set up
some sort of clearing house for this as has been suggested though I'm not
sure of the best way to do it. Suggestions much appreciated!
I'm thinking of trying to piece together some sort of frappr map which would
identify the stops along each convoy route to Lake of the Ozarks. Whadda ya
think?

"50 Years of Spridgets" is rapidly shaping up to be a wonderful rally and we
are getting excited about all the fun to come!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>