Re: [Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 21:47:32 -0800
2 days from NJ.  It is a hair over 2,000 miles from Seattle.  That is one
long trip through a whole lot of nothing.  What this really means is I have
to get paint on my MG by the end of February so I can shake it down before I
head to MO.  But even @ 500 miles a day, that is about 10 hours of driving
each day, it will be 4 days.  Since the route will be something like:

Seattle, Spokane, Missoula, Butte (should be called Butt), Billings, Rapid
City, Sioux Falls, Kanas City.  They are some really small cities and a
whole lot of nothing in between.  Used to think Spokane was a big city until
I got there; think New Brunswick, NJ without J&J.    My feelings are bring
the sunblock and plan 2 to 2.5 weeks and plan to sweat your whatever off.

-g