Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted now OKRA

To: <dmg@bossig.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted now OKRA
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:04:31 -0000
--===============1003464494==

I signed back on to "Spridgets" a few weeks before Christmas.
Whilst I respect everyone's' rights to discuss any topic under the sun (or
moon) I am disappointed with the lack of Spridget talk on this Spridget
list.
It isn't like it used to be on this particular list, way back.
I know this is Cabin Fever Season for many but wonder if perhaps the more
technical discussion has migrated to another list?

Happy New Year!

Guy