Re: [Spridgets] Welder,caution

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Welder,caution
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:30:03 -0600
I ended up saving the life of a guy at the factory I mentioned in an earlier
post when he was working with this ginormous cable driven hand grinder, and
got his shirt wrapped up in it at high speed. It wrapped him up so tight
around his chest and stomach he was unable to take a breath. I was fortunate
to get him cut out of his shirt in time.