[Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Install PDF

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Windscreen Install PDF
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:10:28 -0800 (PST)
If anyone is interested I have made a PDF of the Bugeye windscreen install
article in PDF form.  Just email me and I will send it individually out to
you.  I used this method when I was restoring my Bugeye.  I replaced the
glass with a Triplex made windscreen, so it fit quite well.  I make no
claims about the repro glass you get from the usual suspects.  Also, the
windshield frame to glass rubber is available infrequently.  Seems the
Brit manufacturers wait until there is enough clamor for rubber then make
a batch.  I'm just saying I don't know the present supply.  Good luck and
have fun.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2