[Spridgets] 68 Spridget owners

To: "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] 68 Spridget owners
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:14:04 -0600
If you own a two wiper, 1968 Sprite or Midget, might I ask for a favor. I
need a decent photo or two, of the clutch line routing. I have pulled "old
smokey" out of the Sprite, as I FINALLY got a call from Curto, telling me
the carbs left NYC Friday. While I was looking under the bonnet area, I see
that the clutch line isn't fastened down, and looks like it was replaced at
some point. I would like to get it fastened back down correctly, and run
where it belongs.
All photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad