Re: [Spridgets] Pressure washing

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pressure washing
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:43:04 -0500
Brad Fornal wrote:
> I am washing the engine compartment, but other than knocking off some of the
> newer grime, not much is happening. Can anyone recommend something that
> might help loosen the grime, so the pressure washer would be more effective.
> I have tried Mean Green, as it is environmentally friendly. I am doing this
> on the parking area next to my home, so I can't use anything really caustic.
> Plus, it would ruin the paint anyway.

Castrol Superclean. Cuts grease, doesn't hurt paint unless it's on
aluminum gutters (don't ask) and will not hurt the parkinglot.
If Mean Green is anything like Simple Green, you will have better
results if you peed on it.
I have a gallon of simple green, it smells nice but doesn't "clean" a
damn thing.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ