Re: [Spridgets] Why????

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com, Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Why????
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:25:47 -0800 (PST)
I am not sure i agree with you. I have been working on a Chevy with my son. A
lot of the chrome parts are cheaper the the painted ones. I wanted a normal
Alternator. But went with chrome because it was $15 cheaper. - Yes if you go to
have some thing you already have chromed it is more expensive. But in a lot of
different reproduction parts the chrome is cheaper. I know it does not seem
right to me either. The only thing i can figure is they sell more of the chrome
reproduction items so they buy more dropping the price. I am not saying this is
all parts. But i have started to notice more all the time.

  Vigil

rrengineer@dslextreme.com wrote:
  Cheaper than chrome plating these days.
Mike MacLean