Re: [Spridgets] Why????

To: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Why????
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:55:50 -0800
Don't kid yourself, the reason the chrome is cheaper is because it is
cheaper to produce, we are not talking triple nickel chrome here.  ONE WORD
"PLASTIC".
                Crash

I am not sure i agree with you. I have been working on a Chevy with my son.
A lot of the chrome parts are cheaper the the painted ones. I wanted a
normal Alternator. But went with chrome because it was $15 cheaper. - Yes if
you go to have some thing you already have chromed it is more expensive. But
in a lot of different reproduction parts the chrome is cheaper. I know it
does not seem right to me either. The only thing i can figure is they sell
more of the chrome reproduction items so they buy more dropping the price. I
am not saying this is all parts. But i have started to notice more all the
time.

  Vigil