[Spridgets] A few parts questions....

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] A few parts questions....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:47:39 -0600
All,

Today I was hunting for some odds and ends in the local salvage yards and
found a 1972 RWA midget. The tub is pretty rough but there were a few parts
on it that might be useful to someone. The bonnet was in fair shape as was
the boot lid but someone has cobbled what looks like an MGB luggage rack on
it. Doors might be saved but are rusty inside. Engine is in the storage area
and I think he said when they removed it it charted 160 lbs on each cylinder
with 60-65lbs of oil pressure. I have dibs on the ribcase, rear axle and
springs. It also has decent Rostyle wheels on it. Interior is pretty much a
disaster as it has been sitting open to the weather since 1993 when they
junked it (collission! left front).  I have wires on my Midget so can't use
the Rostyles. If anyone is interested, I'll put you in contact with the
salvage yard.  He has a current book and is online so probably no big
bargains here......

I have dibs on the ribcase.
--
Cheers!!