Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)

To: "'Michael Conn'" <mconn19221@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] (no subject)
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:09:00 -0800
And just how many articles have you submitted? I was always treated very
well by the "big" guys whenever I showed up at one of their events here on
the left coast.
                Crash

Roger,

Good to read your comments.   I'll have to look more carefully.

Save for the article about the High School ladies and their AN5 restoration,
honestly don't recall any other "small" Healey articles.   As I say, I shall
look more carefully in future.   (Maybe, it was because I didn't expect to
find anything, and didn't, if you know what I mean.   Looking too hard!)

I did get a nice calendar from the Club with AN5 pictures.   I'm pleased
about
that.

Michael