[Spridgets] Reservations for the 50th

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Reservations for the 50th
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:51:21 -0800 (PST)
I committed and made reservations for the 50th this morning. As of today only
20 rooms left for 6-26, 27, 28. Just Doubles Left for the most part, Rate with
Tax $92.80 per night. Time to stop talking about going and commit. Bugsy's nose
job will be complete along with rest of bodywork biggest decision now is stay
BRG or go Sunburst Yellow.

  I'm tempted to go all yellow but better half says stay BRG to hide 40 years
of wear and tear on the Square Body and 50 years of dents and rust on the
Bugeye Bonnet. Maybe BRG wit ha bright Yellow Stripe. Decisions, decisions,
decisions.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH