Re: [Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>, "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] more Suburu ??s
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:23:09 -0600
There certainly seems to be a wide variety of personal experiences with
Suburus. I know Bud Pazur swears by them. Peter, didn't you buy one?

Some folks think BMWs are expensive difficult to repair... my experience
hasn't been so (except for my 633, for which I cannot find a decent
electronic troubleshooting book). The key to successful older BMW ownership
is finding an honest, qualified independent shop.