Re: [Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] more Suburu ??s
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:13:55 -0500
According to the guys from Car Talk <http://www.cartalk.com/>, piston
slap is a common problem with Subarus. I don't know why they continue to
recommend them knowing that.

fwiw, I used to have a Legacy wagon that would have run forever except
it kept shorting out the electronic dashboard. Finally sold it after
having the dash replaced 3 times.

My daily driver now is an '03 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4. Great truck but
it could do better in the gas mileage dept.

Robert