Re: [Spridgets] craigslist - scary

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] craigslist - scary
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:56:46 -0800 (PST)
I saw this car on eBay a few months ago.  I can see a certain apeal since I've
been a long-time fan of street rods - particularly the non-billet & chrome kind
currently called rat rods.  I can see somebody taking two or three cars out of
the junk yard and welding them together into something unique.  It could be a
bast to drive.  Not exactly my taste, but I've always been one to appreciate
anything somebody built in the garage.
   - David

Herby <herby@herbytoys.com> wrote:
  Why do some people do these things!

HYPERLINK
"http://daytona.craigslist.org/car/570544134.html"http://daytona.craigslist.
org/car/570544134.html

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com