[Spridgets] Electric Fuel pump notes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Electric Fuel pump notes
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:56:32 -0500
FWIW, I have been paying close to $60 for the low pressure
QUIET round transistorized electric pump.
So today I happened past Auto Zone and stopped in with the part number.
E8012S the kid behind the counter didn't even ask "What make, model, and
year?" He looked on the computer, said $35 and it's in stock.
Sold! They even have silicone DOT-5 for $7 a bottle as opposed to $15 at
Car Crap.
Now you know. It fits with no real modifications, it does come with
nipples for 5/16 fuel line but a couple of 1/8" pipe X 1/4" barbed hose
fittings fix that.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ