Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27
From: "Rick Bastedo" <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:52:02 -0800
Personally I don't find it so very amazing....

heheheheheh..... </evil laughter>

Rick Bastedo

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:07:57 -0500
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 120 mph Midget
To: <RampantNM@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>

I remember attending my local SCCA region meeting, back in '81 or '82,
and listening to my friend, Bob Criss, telling the membership about his
SCCA Run-Offs experience, at Road Atlanta, from the previous month, when
he won the F-Production national championship.  He was "clocked" at 130
mph, coming through "the Dip".  His statement, regarding that speed, in
a Spridget: "scared the SHIT out of me".
Bud Osbourne