Re: [Spridgets] David Leib

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] David Leib
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:16:12 -0800
 On Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 03:45PM, <RampantNM@aol.com> wrote:
>In a message dated 2/20/2008 8:25:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
>spridgets-request@autox.team.net writes:
>
>We had  lunch at the Monterey wharf  today and did a short tour of the
>Monterey/Pacific Grove/Carmel coast line before they headed south on the
>Pacific Coast Highway around 3:30.

>Anybody know how they are headed home?  Does he have a laptop with  him?  If
>he's coming back across I-10 they can stay at our guest house near  El Paso.

This is David, masquerading as Bob.
I am suffering computer withdrawal on this trip. No email, no nothing.
I am not planning to be going through El Paso, although prudence would
recommend it. I intend to take primarily I40 eastwards.
We have been doing our best to dodge the worst of the weather with mediocre
results thus far. We did have the top down most of Wednesday and enjoyed what
sunshine there was.
>From Friday afternoon on we have to cut out the lollygagging and plaster
>ourselves to the windshield. We might make it back on schedule, but I am not
>going to count on it.
David Lieb