Re: [Spridgets] David Leib

To: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] David Leib
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:57:07 -0800
This is Bob masquerading as Bob,

David and Trish are off on the next part of their journey.

David son's graduation should go off as planned regardless of weather, the
Marines you know.

The weather is bad, in terms of SOCA with lots of rain and some strong winds
but all of the roads in the mountains are currently still open. Still they have
a long hard day ahead since they want to be in Sedona, AZ this evening.

The car is doing well other than having to get some service on the tires which
seem to be alright now.

Bob