[Spridgets] How to fix

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] How to fix
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:59:04 -0500
An off camber front end?
There is nothing wrong, nothing loose, adjusting the toe in makes no
difference in the tilted left front wheel.
The bottom is out or the top is in.
So is it possible to shim the shock?
Stretch the shock arm?
Kink the A arm?
Junk the Efin car?
This Efin Sprite has burned me out. Cheap crap reproduction parts that
ain't worth the box they come in, file to fit repro parts, Ripped top,
screwy front end, and a rear end clunk that has been narrowed down to
inside the shock but that just isn't possible. Nothing in there to go
clunk. But that's where I can feel it when the car is bounced.
So if anybody has any ideas PLEASE let me know before I drive this thing
down the boat ramp with less than 10 miles on it.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ