Re: [Spridgets] Lister on TruTV?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Lister on TruTV?
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:49:24 +0000
t'weren't I!  It be a tad too cold here.  And, I like to keep the MG away
from the salt.

If the roads get any narrower, I may have to get the MG out though.  But,
I'll keep my clothes on.

ED doesn't have an MG, does he?  But the drunkeness ... I think ED is guilty
until proven innocent.

----Original Message Follows----
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>

Last night on TruTV, on one of those Cop shows, they pulled a naked,
drunken man from an MG.  He and his date were both sans clothing.
Could this be why Ed had to go off list?
Of course the man is innocent until proven guilty, but it seems to be
a strange coincidence.  Or, was it another lister who was busted