Re: [Spridgets] Isuzu starter

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Isuzu starter
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:17:39 -0500
Norm:

No question on stronger, and it spins the engine much faster and
steadier.  If you're running higher compression than stock, it's a good
choice.  If it's lighter, it's only marginally so, I think.  But in the
Sprite, there was a clearance issue with the footbox.

A friend of mine is considering putting one in his MGA.  I don't know
the installation details on that, but I know that the Lucas starters for
Sprite and MGA look the same.  Several hulks under my workbench.

Jim