Re: [Spridgets] Doublebearing hubs

To: mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Doublebearing hubs
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:13:46 -0600
Mike,

These things are notorious leakers.  I finally gave up on a set that I
bought used (not Winners Circle, but another design).  You pretty much
have to start by putting speedisleeves on the axles to give the seals a
good place to ride.  The sealed bearing would be the outer bearing.  The
one I have is made by Peer Bearing and has the following numbers:

6207-2RS-C3
35x72x17, sealed
2074

Search the archives, I think all of this has been discussed before.

Good luck!

David