Re: [Spridgets] Semi Charitable Bugeye Restoration

To: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Semi Charitable Bugeye Restoration
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:18:09 -0500
David Booker wrote:

>   Has anybody settled on a time / place yet?

Not until August at the earliest, Sept maybe.
Down here in good ole Toms River.
Matter of fact, this will have to be a 2 stage Jack Shit
Stage 1, metal as in floors, sills, patch panels and body work.
Stage 2, Some assembly required after paint.
Since this is a tourist town until a couple weeks after Labor Day, Late
Sept might be best.
I do have a couple of spare rooms but if like Busters, twenty something
guys show up, bring a tent or find a room.
Father Jack lives in a basement apt at his sisters, he has no room, I
saw his place.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ