[Spridgets] Sprite 50th Anniversary Races at SVRA Mid Ohio June

To: midget@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Sprite 50th Anniversary Races at SVRA Mid Ohio June
From: Grossac@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:00:11 EDT
REMINDER!
The SVRA Mid Ohio event will honor the 50th anniversary of the  Sprite.  All
Sprites/Midgets are invited, including variants as well  as modern SCCA cars
with history.  Sprite entry fees will be reduced  from the regular fees, and
there will be Sprite only races in addition to  the regular SVRA groupings.
Sprites will also be offered a no-cost  familiarization session on Thursday.
(Formal training is also available at  additional cost.)

This event is being run in cooperation with the VARAC Mosport races on the
preceding weekend as the Can-Am Sprite Challenge.

The event will include a number of fun Sprite oriented activities; details
to be provided later.

Pass the word around!    Please go to the SVRA website: _www.svra.com_
(http://www.svra.com)  , or me, _grossac@aol.com_ (mailto:grossac@aol.com)  for
more
information.  If  you are interested, please let me know as we are starting
to put together final  plans which require an estimate of the potential
headcount.

Chris Gross
Rock Hill, SC
809-329-8253