[Spridgets] Your $600 rebate

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Your $600 rebate
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:44:32 -0500
The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate.
If we spend that money at Wal-Mart,the money will go to China.  If we spend
it  on gasoline it will go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it will
go to  India, if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will  go to Mexico,
Honduras,  and Guatemala, if we purchase a good car it will go to Japan, if
we purchase  useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the
American  economy.   The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy
prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in
the US. Thank you for your help.

I'm nothing if not a responsible conveyor of information....LAD