Re: [Spridgets] Distributors

To: "Spridget Chat Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Distributors
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:06:34 -0600
<<This is undoubtedly true, but all I will learn as a result is that Spridgets
are expensive. >>

Mike, that is only SOMEWHAT true.

In your current case, Jeff would return the parts for 2 UN-re-built AND the
PROPERLY re-built unit that WILL make the motor run CORRECTLY.

You "education" may STILL move forward in that you have a REAL, WORKING dizzy
to COMPARE to the parts ones.  See if you can actually
re-build one of the parts one to close to the newly RE-BUILT one!!!

Then AFTER you have a properly RUNNING motor, PULL Jeff's Unit and install the
one YOU re-built.  Various tests will SHOW you the differences.

'Course I have only been doing this sort of thing a tad over 4 decades so I
must not know of what I type.

Ed
Please visit my site at:  www.justbrits.com