Re: [Spridgets] cruise control

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cruise control
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 12:51:56 +0000
Now ... what do you mean by that?

I would think that never putting 'extra' engine blocks in your car would be
better for gas mileage than dropping them off as you go.

On the other hand, perhaps you meant dropping off the one engine block
that's in the car and Flintstoning it from there?

Which reminds me of a comment made by a mechanic while doing a safety
inspection on some car that I purchased many many moons ago: "We don't check
anything having to do with the engine.  A car that doesn't run is as safe as
it gets."  ( I was going to reply that it depends when it decides to stop
running, but thought better of it. )

RD
Yeah, I know ... more coffee ...

----Original Message Follows----
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>

--- Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:
 > Holding constant throttle improves mileage.

So does dropping off engine blocks at people's houses
halfway through the tour.

Ron