Re: [Spridgets] cruise control

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cruise control
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:32:44 -0500
A simple way to break the habit of contributing to the Policemen's Ball is
to not speed.

An added bonus is that then you don't have to say something incredibly
stupid like, "I knew the law, I decided to break the law, it is somebody
else's fault that I got caught".

An attorney that I used to work with loved to drive fast and got nailed on
average of once a year while on the job.  He called it the price of doing
business.  He never blamed the cops who caught him when he was in the wrong.

You can decide not to speed or you can pay the price and shut up.

LAD

P.S. Yeah, I've been busted, but I've been speeding about a thousand times
for every time I got caught.  That's pretty damned good odds in my book.
And I never bitched about getting caught.

P.P.S. BZ, I can't include you on the 1.5 over.  That's a pretty cheap bust.
End of the month?