Re: [Spridgets] Car Show, Now Carlisle

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@verizon.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car Show, Now Carlisle
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 01:59:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
biff!
i will be attending with my race car. hmm, who's to say that i could not be
bringing a bunch of parts for "friends" in my 20' enclosed trailer?   i do
posess a Pa state sales tax credential.  but buddies swapping bits to keep
vintage cars running.....well you live out of state.  :)  just wore my
"O.S.H.I.T." SHIRT YESTERDAY! :)

chuck.
"been there , broke that , fixed it , and broke it again!