Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] A relative of the Tin-Worm ??

To: dmg@bossig.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] A relative of the Tin-Worm ??
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 06:50:25 -0500
If he took advantage of you from a distance, you can imagine that he is
drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs, thinking of ALL OF "US" being in his
state!!!
Speaking of Detroit muscle, I know this isn't the list BUT....
Does anyone know where one could pick up a "dana cone" rear diff for a 1968
GTO?
The theory behind this diff, was that if one tire went to slipping, it
transferred the power to the other tire. I have seen this thing apart
several decades ago, but I settled for a regular diff, to get the car on the
road. Now, thanks to Al Gore, I can ask folks from around the world where to
find one.
Unlike Mark Rabenot, I DO put my car back factory correct, or damn close to
it.
I have MANY photos that have been sent to a certain website master, but that
was months ago, and I have lost faith that they will ever appear. The
original intent was to take some criticism on the engine, whilst it was out
of the car, so that I could make changes before it was installed.
Oh well....

Anyway, we all need to keep our eyes open, and our wallets close, should we
see Mark Rabenot at LOTO. We shouldn't encourage someone that would screw
over a 70 year old man.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Dave!!!!

Brad

--