Re: [Spridgets] Painted my MG

To: <dlancer7676@comcast.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Painted my MG
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 05:40:42 -0700
Not too long ago a local developer built a string of 6 rowhomes just down
the street from me. He usually "accepted" the lowest bid, which included one
from The Rocket Surgeon Real Fine Painting Company to do the interiors. The
painters kept the HVAC fans running while they were spraying "to help cut
down on the fumes". I don't know how many call-backs there were on the HVAC
systems after the homes were sold but it took while to figure out that
furnace filters had been totally encrusted with overspray. I can tell you
that the HVAC contractor is capable of multi-tasking ... for example,
throwing things and swearing fluently at the same time.