[Spridgets] Carlisle & Sprite Jubilee / Who Went ?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Carlisle & Sprite Jubilee / Who Went ?
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:44:25 EDT
I was there from Saturday morning until 6PM last evening. Seeing as I  needed
to get back home by this morning however, I missed going to the  closing
banquet.

I must say it was fantastic reconnecting with all the great  people this past
weekend, and meeting others (both on and off the  lists) for the first time.
Putting faces to screen names is always a  treat.

We need to do this more often.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, VA.
'60 AH Bugeye

PS: After hawking Sprite tee shirts in the hotel lobby for a few hours
yesterday, I still have some left in all sizes. If anyone is interested. I can
email you pictures if you'd like to see what they look  like.

favorites at AOL Food.