Re: [Spridgets] midget engine removal

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] midget engine removal
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:54:18 -0500
Along Bud's lines, I've used 2 tiedown straps several times with
excellent results. One each placed between the front and rear plates
and the block, with the ratchet available for proper tilting either
front or back by shortening or lengthening the strap. It was original
born of necessity, and is now SOP.
         Peter C.
==