[Spridgets] Hard Brake Pedal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Hard Brake Pedal
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 23:26:16 -0700 (PDT)
Now that my Bugeye is running so good, I am concentrating in other problem
areas such as the brakes.  I still have drums all the way around. I know,
I need discs in the front, but the parts have not come my way yet.  The
problem is I have a very hard brake pedal, but very little braking power.
Actually less than I had when I first put the car together eight years
ago.  Also, when I make a panic stop, the car swerves to the right and
left!  Not a good thing.  Before I start taking eveything apart, anyone
have any ideas where to concentrate my search?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2