Re: [Spridgets] Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wheels
From: Chris M West <chris_west@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:42:40 -0400
Buo wrote:

Can anyone tell me anything about these wheels:

http://tinyurl.com/3vlmcv

I have five of them. They are 5" X 13" with 4" lug hole centers, are made
of
an alloy (no rust), and weigh 10 pounds. On the back are the markings
'Made in
England', 'Mag Product', 5JX13' and 'SM'. Any enlightenment would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Bud

Bud - These look like the "Cosmic" brand wheels I sold back in the '70s
when I worked at a BAP/Geon parts store.  There were 2 styles - the ones
you have and a multi spoke design,  Both styles were not available for
all applications.  Spridget wheels were only in the style you have.  HTH,
Chris

AN5L35578