Re: [Spridgets] parts request

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] parts request
From: "pdxpete" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:49:01 -0700
Oddly enough, I have sitting in front of me an "orphan" spindle that was in
a box of assorted parts from the boot of  a Morris Minor I once bought.

I take it to be from a disc brake-equipped Spidget. I also take it to be a
left spindle. But, don't take my word for it. (I am not usually quite these
dense but, unfortunately, there's a pain killer-induced fog in my
neighborhood at the moment.)

The part number on the spindle  is BTA 746 EN 16T.

Before anyone gets too excited please note that the very outer edge of the
bearing surface is scored around its circumference. I do not know if that is
the type of thing that could be taken care by using a Redi-Sleeve or not.

If anyone is interested in this spindle feel free to contact me off-list.

Pete