Re: [Spridgets] Moss Super Charger winner ?

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Moss Super Charger winner ?
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Moss was suppose to pull the winner last month. I have never seen it posted any
where. I know it was not me - I did not enter after i read the rules. Moss
being the nice people they are hit you with a 1099 to make your day so it
counts as earnings - Well some people can not make that much a month. Any body
like me and most of the retired community. The retired people get there amount
decreased for ever if they make over a certain number. I am still wondering who
won it or is this some sceam Moss dreamed up and never came through on. It
would not be the first time a company rigged a raffle.

  Vigil