[Spridgets] steering wheel horn push

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] steering wheel horn push
From: "Maxime Slegers" <max@maxengland.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:03:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hello everyone,

On my 1968 midget I have a motolita steering wheel but just managed to get
hold of the original wheel with chrome spokes. However I couldn't find the
horn push / MG badge that goes in the center. I only have the bare
steering wheel.

Looking on Moss and other websites I can't really understand what part
exactly goes in the center. Is it just a plastic badge, or is there also
an insert and spring for the horn (is there a horn push at all?)

Any enlightenment would be gladly appreciated. And of course if anyone
sells the parts I need, I'm interested :-)

Max, Belgium
www.maxengland.com/photos.php?var_alb=MG+Midget