Re: [Spridgets] steering wheel horn push

To: Masochist List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] steering wheel horn push
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:03:57 -0400
A remarkable site displaying spectacular workmanship.  Looking at any one
thing he did is inspiring.  Looking at all of it is completely intimidating.

I bought a small MIG welder and yesterday got the gas tank and a pile of
scrap metal from the recycling dump to  practice on.  When I figure out
welding, perhaps I will gain confidence.  Meanwhile, I have tweaked my back
tearing out rust and can't do much of anything.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY