Re: [Spridgets] LotO Autocross / Judson and 5 speed questions

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LotO Autocross / Judson and 5 speed questions
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:14:19 -0700
In 1960 I had a Judson installed on my then new Sprite.  On the dyno
there was a 45% hp increase but this was with 100 octane leaded gas.
I suspect that one of the listers with a Judson installed also has
the pressure (boost) gage installed and could tell us about how soon
the pressure goes up vs rpm/gear.  It seemed to me that it came up
pretty quick when I go on the pedal - - - but you know every thing in
the past looks better when you get old.  :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition