Re: [Spridgets] New Problem

To: wolf.brent@gmail.com, spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Problem
From: Weslake1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:04:19 EDT
Hi Frank,

I agree - send them back to NGK or send them back to me and I'll send them
to NGK.

W E S L A K E 1330

wolf.brent@gmail.com writes:

Quite a  fews years back, I had the same thing happen with my 66 mustang.   I
went through three sets of plugs (Champion) before I said enough and put  in
a different brand (Don't remember which).  But upon further  investigation
with my parts supplier at the time, the plugs were part of a  batch of Bad
Champion plugs.  Champion new about them and was  recalling them. These just
happen to still be on the  shelf.