Re: [Spridgets] rivergate speedo issues.... worst case scenario!

To: <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rivergate speedo issues.... worst case scenario!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:24:31 -0500
Made it home, showered, drank a martini while reading the Sunday paper
(thanks to Chris for getting that idea in my head), went to bed and slept
for ten hours straight.

Fun weekend but enough broken race cars for a while.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup, "Miss Pent" Ute (Inspiration by PPP)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."