Re: [Spridgets] rivergate speedo issues.... worst case scenario!

To: <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rivergate speedo issues.... worst case scenario!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:02:03 -0500
Hah!!

Try to blame it on me!  Your wheel bearing wouldn't have gone out nearly
costing you your car and your life and your brakes and clutch wouldn't have
gone south if you just wouldn't drive so darn fast out there.  Slow down.
Take it easy.  Smell the roses.

Or just do what Deikis did and spend the better part of both days taking
your car apart and putting it back together.  Nothing gets broken when your
car is up on jack stands.

Just trying to help,

Larry